today i decided it was about time i finished off a few items that i started about a month ago
this is part of a commission that i've been working on few about a year
Opps looks like i need to fix the painting on this wheel
there's a layer of skin to do on the figures with the limbers but that can be done anytime
the ropes are made of wire
this was the first one took me a while to get it right but once i was happy i got to on the second one which came together real fast while it was drying i painted the command figures at the top .
tomorrow after church i'll paint up the bases and they will be ready to send off