Friday, August 19, 2011

28mm french and Austrians


I finished the next three french infantry battalions and based them up today they don't have the tufts of grass on them yet because its on order. and they still have the odd bit of detail to go but needed them based for a game mid week


These are the first of the Front rank figures that i undercoated the other day, I'm trialing a new way of doing my skin

Below are the last batch to finish Reg's Austrian syw army
they actually have a bit still to go the drum needs finishing and another coat of skin, and some hear needs finishing, for some reason i thought they were ready to go based them and then noticed that they weren't quite done oh well something else to do.



14 comments:

  1. Fantastic work - the quality and quantity/speed is truly amazing and inspiring. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an impressive output and wonderful quality. Seriously impressive Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Kent and very impressive output!
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great, but am particularly loving the French

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bit of production!!!! The french are grande
    Chers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn Kent, you are a painting Machine :)

    Very nice work as always, I am really looking forward to checking out the Laselle Demo at Conquest

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some impressive Frenchmen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good Kent

    The game should look fantastic this week!

    How many battalions do you have completed now?

    I'll get my last Cuirassier regiment done in time for the game on Wednesday.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, and BTW isn't it about time you updated your blogs title to the 28mm Paint Shack?

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've damaged my should friday night can't hardly hold a stand to paint so not sure how much more will get done, I have finished 7 Battalions of lin infantry only one of the two Cuirassiers 6 of 8 guns hoping to get the other two done and maybe the light infantry, will actually have to look at the book when i get home tonight to see what i can put together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we are a bit short we a re a bit short. I for instance haven't a hope of getting my skirmishers done in time as well

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  12. Impressive.
    Good luck with your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Hein Think I'll be off to the odc's tomorrow get it checked out, Oh Craig i've got my skirmishes done just not based

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice painting, I like the look of the Legere unit.

    ReplyDelete