Tuesday, January 4, 2011

28mm Ecw command figure

As i was doing the 12 Ecw cav yesterday i remembered that i also had 1 command figure as well so here he is even though i still have a bit to do on the last 12 cav, they should be finished some time tomorrow as i have another fow game tonight against Craig he's still testing his army for the champs. Even though i don't like the warlord games plastics this metal from them is real nice with great detail. As i said in my last update i don't get to base these guys. Richard will do that when he gets them.





3 comments:

  1. He is awesome! Lovely colors.

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff as usual Kent. I tried sending you an email to your .nz email addy when you sent me xmas wishes but it bounced back to me. as to my painting I have not painted anything since about 3 weeks after my camera broke. I have been spending all of my time looking for work. I told myself that I cant paint again till I find a job. with the economy in California(USA) like it, it may be a while till a brush hits my fingers again. Anyway I hope things are grand for you and your family...

    Best wishes,

    Eric.

    P.S. could you give me your current email addy?

    Cheers...

    ReplyDelete