Saturday, July 9, 2011

28mm ECW warlord games figures






last night my wife sat down to watch some netball so i thought why not paint a couple of figures up so here they are there are still a few bits to do yet like i forgot to do rupperts pants oh well, these are a small part of a trade that i did with a friend of mine Richard i think the infantry figure is foundry not sure though. I'm working on a bunch of Old glory figures and a fewe other things so will update you on those later. 









I think i'll put some gold lines in the creases of the sleeves and pants on this guy what do you think.


5 comments:

  1. Some very animated figures, nicely painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work; I'm tempted to get the Prince Rupert model - it's full of like & with his dog too! Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheers guys they were fun to paint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again great work mate! I painted both of mounted chaps last year and while I don't think they turned out as good as yours they were fun to paint.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete