Friday, September 15, 2017

American war of Independence 40mm Front Rank British officers and Continental infantry & command

 Just a small batch here this is my second to last batch of figures for this commission , 
Last to go are British light infantry and 2 cav plus some fences and that will be the end of painting 40mm
It was quite hard painting 40mm to start with but in the end it helped my with my brush work and lifted the level of my skill, it will be a bit sad to stop, but that is the way of commission work, the exciting part is you never quite know whats around the corner
 painting so much red means that i have that colour down 
and will never need to change the 4 paints i use




 I really like these guys for some reason




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful brushwork on these 40mm figures. I know these are a comnission, but I would rather go with 54mm, as they are only a little larger and with a greater selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete