Tuesday, September 15, 2015

40k miniatures for my son Justin

these ships were a small part of a massive score of figures i picked up
i have completely repainted them for Justin
 working on lava flow
 My son picked this figure up on  a trip to see his girlfriend he's was fun to paint





a blood angel figure that i though what the heck ill give it a try

 the next three photos are of a test figure i've done for my sons eldar army


 My son is starting to pile on the figures you don't want to see what i picked up for him for his birthdayso many figures this is just a tiny part of it they are all painted as blood angels or not painted at all so heaps to do i've started by air brushing some base coats.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one kent! Loads to do! The gunships look really cool. What airbrush do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive, Kent. I am sure your son will treasure them.

    ReplyDelete