Friday, January 2, 2015

28mm work on my kitchen table/ I did promise my wife i wouldn't paint my Christmas way

 If I am honest with myself this is only  a very small amount of things i have started there are the box of maybe thirty roman cav another box of 40-50 roman infantry then there's the Russian lancers i've started and a heap of space marines and eldar im working on as well, does it ever end. and to top it off today i airbrushed the first coats fo japanese jungle fighters some more German paras and abot 60 German infantry and of course the models above are now all undercoated and first base coat on





3 comments:

  1. That's an impressive start to they year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing painter! The detail is so life like. Quite talented!
    How did you come to start doing this?
    Would Love to see some more postings!

    ReplyDelete