Friday, August 1, 2014

All Quite on the Martian front

Well to continue with the strange things on my painting table here are some tripods from a wee job i'm doing for a friend, I bought an air brush and have been doing a wee bit of experimenting with it  i think i did two weeks work in one day so was very happy these are for a 15mm game but these tripods are big you can see how they tower over my 15mm church in the background, they were very easy to put together and paint great fun, i have still a lot to do for the other armies yet. If anyone is interested in how i painted the eyes what colours and all that just let me know. the eyes are a lot better in really life than the photos.












4 comments:

  1. They are superb, I really love them. I've been toying with an airbrush for myself for terrain and vehicles, but wouldn't know where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic looking models and terrain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! These tripods really look like from outta space. You did a nice smooth, finish on the metals I quite like.

    ReplyDelete