Sunday, October 2, 2011

28mm French limber finished

well here we are again i finished these guys off over the weekend not so happy about the amount of grass i put on the base a bit to much i think oh well

 I've been using a different system to paint the flesh it's quicker but i'm not happy with it so i think i will return to what i was doing before.
  the other day i wrote that i used ogryn wash on this but actually is is devlan mud sorry about that

4 comments:

  1. You hit the Green of the wood parts very well. Absolutely nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete