Saturday, May 29, 2010

10mm Basing Russian Napoleonic army

Well I've finally painted the flags and drummers and started the basing so here a couple of pics
I've also spray painted part of my next commission A Napoleonic Spanish 15mm army 8 Battalions of Infantry 3 Battalions of cav 2 guns and limbers  3 wagons and some bits and peices. Its been a bit quite here on the old blog page I havebn't been able to paint much for two weeks, But hopefully thats all in the past and I think its time to get back to work



5 comments:

  1. Looking great mate - looking forward to seeing how you do up their bases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure myself as i think static grass might be to long might have to try one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Russains are looking great! The flags really add a lot to the formations. I have seen regular static grass used on 10s and it is a tad long, but is apropriate for unmowed fields. I have seen moere people use Woodland scenics style ground foam at this scale and with a blend of the fine and course turfs you can get some neart effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Jeff I have some of the foam what i might do is use the static grass and mix it and then trim it with a hobby knife to get the right height.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete